Eligibility and General Rules
- Open to men and women at least 18 years of age.
- Open to boys and girls (under 18 years with permission and signature of parent/guardian with registration form).
- We recommend that all competitors have paddling experience of the estimated distance before entering the event.
- Open to Stand-Up Paddle, Prone, & Ocean Ski craft.
- SUP Distance Race competitors must have attached to them personal hydration and be attached to their board by a leg rope to enter race. Personal floatation devices are encouraged but NOT mandatory.
- All competitors in all classes and categories are required to be wearing the official event “high vis” racing shirt to enter the race.
- Competitors SUP boards (12’6” or 14’) are to be of fixed fin in nature. (No rudders accepted unless greater than 14’).
- Race director reserves the right to refuse participation to entrants for any reason.